Fire tested by CSIRO and Warringtonfire and assessed to be compliant with the following NCC fire requirements:
- AS ISO 9705 – compliance with the deemed to satisfy provisions for internal load bearing walls including underground basement walls, party walls, shafts and fire isolated stairs.
- AS 5113/BS 8414 – deemed compliant as a performance solution for external walls . The Evidence of Suitability report details that the use of Dincel externally should not require a project specific assessment for most applications.
- AS 1530.4 – Tested and assessed to achieve an FRL of up to 240/240/240 (FRL for specific projects must be calculated by project's engineer)
- AS 1530.4 for Penetration/Joints – Tested and demonstrates there is no requirement to cut/remove the Dincel skin underneath fire collars and caulking
- Bushfire attack level rating - BAL-FZ